CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

HoHum.

Last Tuesday was my last session for Practicum. After assessing the students, I chose to work on increasing participation duration with student J. Wow. He really has improved. During our last session he sang most of "Hakuna Matata." Now J. only speaks using 1-2 word phrases. This was phenomenal! I was so excited. And he was waving his scarf the entire time.
I am really going to miss those kids.

Also last Tuesday was a great concert. Benton Paul came up to Logan, UT. I took a few pictures for him and talked to him after. He's basically awesome.







Tomorrow officially starts the week of death. The outcome is unknown to me.
We'll find out...
However, something made me extremely happy last week. I get a message from one of my friends who is taking a computer art class. She needed to make a magazine cover for it and didn't like how the pictures she was taking were turning out and was looking through mine. She asked if she could use one of them! Yay! And she was so cute, she just told me (more than once, even!) that she'd give full credit to me as the photographer!
I was completely honored and I can't wait to see how it turned out!
And it made me so happy that she asked and said she'd give me the full credit at the photographer and she "wouldn't put her name on it as her own."
I really am excited to see how it turned out.


Well... I have a few other things to say, however, I have a lot to do today in preparation of the death week...

2 comments:

Aaron C said...

Awwwww! That's a wonderful story about the boy in your Practicum. I'm so happy that things went so well!

I'm thinking about you this death week. I hope we both survive!

I also love your photos! I think you should just marry BP. It's the only logical thing to do.

Megan Stefany said...

Oh, A-ron... He's already married... Ha.