CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

"Time Won't Save Our Souls"

Wondering how life fits into itself.
Time.

Bits and pieces here, bits and pieces there.
All welding together. Meshing together.
Joining in a celebration.

Sure it has its broken roads and tumbles, but all in all, I am learning I can find a reason to smile.

I am alive.


Confusion exists. But only as a temporary dissatisfaction.
People sometimes contribute.
Count it as an entertainment, if you will.

Ups and downs. All contribute.

I am learning to be happy.
I am happy.


Free writings. Fast thoughts. Flowing.
A lot of information flooding in and out.
Mandatory, and others, not so.
All contribute to what makes me who I am.

I have to admit I don't like some of it. Who am I? Why do I do the things I do?
I'm still learning about myself.
Contributions.


I do know I am on my way to become who I feel I should be.

I am happy.

I am alive.











10 February 2008

0 comments: